Tuesday, August 15, 2006
VANESSA LEE is making me do this 2 surveys.. BLEAHHHXXX~~ haha.
but since i'm bored. hmmppphhh.. might as well.
5 snacks I enjoy:
- choc ice cream
- choc flavour POCKY
- strawberry jellies
- grape ice-blended bubble tea
- rasin chocolates
5 songs I know all the words to:
- stick with you by pussycat dolls.
- because of you by Kelly clarkson
- every song from movie ANASTASIA
- every song from movie HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
- only one by yellowcard
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
- buy MYSELF everything I ever wanted
- buy stuff for ppl I love.
- buy a house
- SAVE some money
- runaway with HIM.
5 places I would run away to:
- CHURCH.
- a kind friend's house
- the beach
- the park
- to his arms.
5 things I would never wear:
- anything with snow white’s face
- vulgar shirts.
- anything abt DEVIL.
- dark green? (I dun like!)
- anything tat is tooooo transparent
5 Things that turn you off:
- fat ppl tryna be sexy.
- MEENAS
- attituded ppl( those who DIAO me)
- when u challenge me
- I hate milk n vegetables
5 Things that turn you on:
- treats
- goodies
- good music
- dancing
- my darlings
5 bad habits that you will regret later on:
- nv study.
- eating too much
- nv exercise
- OVERSPENDING ( I agree ness!)
- not gg church often
5 biggest joys:
- GOD.
- HIM.
- PEOPLE IN CHURCH.
- my handphone
- MY pillow
5 Famous People I would Love to Date:
- christiano ronaldo
- jonathan leong
- david beckham
- shane filan
- tom cruise
5 people to do this quiz:
- STEPH.mike
- peter junior
- amanda
- audrey
- LAURIE.
1. Do the following without complaints.
2. Choose 5 person to do this after you have completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say she/he had been tagged.
Favourite colour: pink n silver.
Favourite food:chicken rice, spaghetti,whipped potota n a lot more!
Favourite movie: LITTLE MERMAID! ( grins)
Favourite sport: talking. ( can rite?)
Favourite day of the week: SATURDAY! Cuz I got no sch n get to PARTYYY!!!
Favourite Ice cream: BEN AND JERRY'S ( same as ness!)
Favourite Tv show: Bewitched? Lost?
Current mood: scared my parents come back n see me using com!
Current taste: coca cola (just drank it)
Current clothes: my disney princess’s nightgrown! =)
Current desktop: some orange painting (dad’s com!)
Current toenail colour: transparent colour with glitter
Current time: 10.44PM
Current Annoyance: maths tmr! SH*T!
Current thoughts: when can I see him again?
First best friend: reina lee
First crush: Stefan Jude santa maria
First movie: I DON'T KNOW!First lie: WHEN I WAS REALY YOUNG.
First music: when mummy sang in her church choir! Last cigarette: LAST YEAR.
Last drink: a min ago. ( WATER!)
Last car ride: this morning.(went to school)
Last crush: DON'T HAVE ONE.
Last phone call: 5 min ago.
Last CD player: last year!
Have you ever dated one of your bestfriend: NO!
Have you ever broken the law: uncountable!
Have you ever been arrested: nope!
Have you ever skinny dipped: well… MAYBE!
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know:NO.
5 lucky people:
-LAURIE
-AMANDA
-AUDREY
-STEPHY.M
-CHARMAINE
` i'm the PRINCESS