Saturday, August 12, 2006
Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people.At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do this.
1. amanda
2. audrey
3. lauretta
4. salleh
5. shamala
6. nessa
7. pris
8.sheryl
9.peter.
10.joel
11.steph.mike
12.chirstie
13.charmaine
14.BABA
15.reina
16.pilar
17.deon
18.poixin
19.shaheera
20.hazeline
how did you meet 14?
riverside sec.
how would you feel if you never met 1.?
my life would be miserable.
what would you do if 20. and 9. dated ?
OMG!!! I’ll die. Its NEVER possible. HAHs
did you ever like 19. ?
in love with her. =)
would 6. and 7. make a good couple?
I tink so la. If they EVER become lesbians.
describe 3 !
she just GORGEOUS.
I’m absolutely in love with everything abt her.
do you think 8. is attractive?
HOT to the MAX!
something about 7. ?
I love her for being PRISS.
Do you know any of 12. family members?
-dad,mom.sis,bro,grandma,cousin! Haha. ENOUGH?
what are 9. favourites?
hot babes, macdonalds breakfast,playing pool, singing.
what would you do if 18. confess that he/she likes you?
she’s my lil mei. I know she loves me already! HAHA
what language(s) does 15. speak?
English,poor Chinese
who is 9. going out with?
I dunno. I dun tink anyone la.
how old is 16. now?
pretty 17.
when was the last time you spoke to 13?
LONG ENOUGH. =(
who is 2.'s favourite singer?
omg! I not sure. A lot I tink!
would you ever date 17 ?
if she’s ever gonna stop being mad at me. i miss her!
is 11. single?
SHE? SINGLE? Omg. No! too gorgeous to be.
what is 10.'s last name?
GUOYANG! Haha. =)
would you ever be in a serious relationship with 13. ?
NO WAY! I’m straight as I’m ever gonna be.
what school does 3. go to ?
Nanyang Poly
where does 6. live?
far far away from me. FARRER PARK!
what are your favourite things about 5 ?!
1.she loves me.
2.she so adorable!
3.we hate maths!
4.we rock being together.
And
5.she’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever known.
ever seen 1. naked?
HAHA! Not fully la!
5 people to do this.- amanda- sheryl- peter- audrey- anyone else who is interested. (:
` i'm the PRINCESS